About Philips Research
Philips Research is a global organization that helps Philips introduce meaningful innovations that improve people’s lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and where needed, first-of-a-kind product development.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Read research papers related to federated learning
2. Code and conduct multiple experiments rapidly to test different ideas
3. Demonstrate the ideas & results and establish or disprove hypothesis.
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Oct’21 and 10th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.