Job Purpose : To work alongside with HR managers, HR heads, business leaders and other internal stakeholders to develop, design, and manage HR Analytics portfolio for the HR function. The incumbent will be responsible for creating data model and analytics solutions to provide the necessary insight and solve complex business & HR challenges using data modeling.
Job Context :
- To manage, enhance and drive adoption of the HR reports & dashboards with people analytics visualisation with minimal handholding from any tech expert using Power BI tool
- Generate compelling dashboards and advance analytics for consumption of business & leadership team to enable direct insight and action items
- Proficient in advanced analytics tools & techniques with ability to develop data models using R, Python or similar set of languages
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s underlying workforce challenges, translating them into long term business problem and provide data based solutions applicable across business units
- Ownership of HR Datalake for security, accuracy and completeness from different sources
- To manage, enhance and drive adoption of HR reports & dashboards with advanced visualisation using Power BI
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Be the SME & point of contact for any data related issue / query from all business units and provide a data based solution to solve their problem
- As a subject matter expert and 1st point of contact, provide data based solution with complete understanding of HR & Employee data, which is available & accessible via Datalake or any other HR application / touch point.
- Developing AI-ML based predictive analytics model to provide optimal solution to manage HR process around attrition / hiring / productivity & cost.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and statistical analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Ownership of HR Data Lake for security, accuracy, access and completeness of employee data
- End to end ownership of HR data sitting across multiple tables in Teradata from security, accuracy and completeness perspective. Identify, discuss and resolve data connection issues with application owners and update key stakeholders on the issues.
- Identify Business User cases with HR / Business stakeholders and deploy predictive analytics and advanced statistical tools to solve people issues and drive “data based decision making in HR”
- Regular meetings with business users across all units to discuss on people related issues and problem to understand business complexity. Design & deploy advanced statistical models, which can simplify those issues and provide a data based decision making in HR & business.
- Data sourcing and processing from multiple employee facing applications across ABFRL and to ensure new modules are integrated with datalake
- Managing and optimizing processes for data sourcing, validation, mining and modelling from different HR & Employee applications.