- Work on configuration, maintenance, and support of portfolio of AI models and related products.
- Work on AI model releases.
- Take feedback from analysis, end users and domain experts to perform model calibration, bug fixes and enhancements.
- Work on new client onboardings by developing configuration for model pipelines.
- Work on model delivery to Production deployment team and coordinate model production deployments.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Dive deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Good knowledge of Python programming language, data engineering and data science ecosystem in Python.
- Some experience in developing and supporting Machine Learning solutions.
- Some experience in developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions
- Hands on experience on SQL ecosystem
- Hands on experience on Solr framework with Python
- Experience of working on Linux and shell scripting
- Basic statistical modelling knowledge
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals are must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
- Good communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of domain experts, engineers, data scientists, and production support teams.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a distributed technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about latest technology trends with a strong desire for innovation.
- Self-motivated, self-managing and able to work independently.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B Tech. computer science, engineering, statistics/mathematics or a related field) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent, Masters a plus.
- Total at least 1 year experience working on enterprise AI products. Freshers with good Computer Science fundamentals and skillset in Python, SQL, ML, NLP and Solr can also apply.
- Experience in supporting software products or applications in the AI ML domain.