What will you be doing in this role? (Responsibilities)
DMS IT is looking for engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries and solving complex problems, able to interact and influence highly technical internal customer stakeholders, capability to work on solutions that are deployable globally. You will interact with System engineering, Design/layout, Verification/Validation, Product Engineering, EDA, Test Engineering, Quality Engineering F&O and Program management teams across the company. You will bring fresh prospective to improve TI’s new product development execution and ramp to manufacturing processes.
Data Engineer – As a data engineer in the team, you will partner with various business teams to analyze massive sets of data generated by design and manufacturing processes by consolidating them into easy to understand metrics. Current IT systems lack granularity and fail to identify bottlenecks across the various production lines. There are two distinct phases in semiconductor products development. One is product definition to tapeout (Pattern Generation) and other is tapeout to product release. Typical schedule between tapeout to release at times take several months to years to be completed. You will build analytics infrastructure, insights, models and tools, to empower AI platform which can determine any bottlenecks and gives early signal to ensure a good tape out, without re-design iteration which can eventually make TI competitive and bring differentiated products to market faster than competitors.
Skills: 0-2 Years of experience in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, recommendation engines with core focus on latest data science techniques like AI/ML, predictive modelling, etc. Strong communication, analysis, problem solving and articulation skills, ability to understand and document complex data flows as part of business / production processes, infrastructure.
Other responsibilities might include
• Work as per the strategic technology direction and systems or solutions roadmaps to supporting critical design to manufacturing handoff process improvement needs.
• Provide support to facilitate move from technical concepts to implementation- concept/idea formulation and packaging to gain IT and business buy-in and alignment; identifying the resources, timeframe and cost for solution implementation
• Work closely with business stakeholders to determine & develop the best possible UI/UX designs, design data bases, visualizations, APIs for web-based applications and cross functionality between applications
• Create re-usable frameworks adhering to high software quality standards
• Architecting and establish overall, comprehensive, and efficient DevOps channel across and setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process