1. Leverage vast amounts of data collected by us and build models to provide amazing experiences to our customer
2. Own a complete model development life cycle – define problem statement, data requirement, extracting and cleaning data, DS and business metrics & model experimentation and development
3. Write clean code which can be easily used or deployed by machine learning engineers
4. Assist in face recognition-based attendance system, extracting information from images of government id cards, job recommender system, etc.
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 29th Sep’21 and 3rd Nov’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Good understanding of ML algorithms & data science lifecycle
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Should have knowledge of Python, Jupyter Notebook or Google Colab, scikit-learn, and deep learning framework – TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Proficiency in relational databases – MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of software engineering practices – Git, CI/CD, etc.