Team Overview:The Data Integrity Group (DIG), a member of the BlackRock Data Services organization, is entrusted with the management of security, market, and credit data that is integral to the investment decision process for BlackRock and its BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. DIG closely partners with its stakeholders, such as Portfolio Management, Global Capital Markets, Relationship Management, Portfolio Compliance, Risk Analytics, Regulatory Reporting, and others, with the goal of supplying accurate data, timely and efficiently, throughout BlackRock’s proprietary Aladdin Trading system. DIG is a global team, with presence across 12 offices in 8 countries, servicing more than $17 trillion in AUM on Aladdin for BlackRock and BRS clients spanning 6 continents and all spectrums of the financial markets. Responsibilities:
- Model new holdings for terms and conditions as well as time series data in the Aladdin Trading System for BlackRock and BRS Clients.
- Resolve Security and Issuer modeling related issues for stakeholder groups in the investment decision process, including trade confirmation, projected vs realized cash flows, risk analytics, compliance and regulatory adherence, collateral management, credit exposures, and others.
- Adhoc data analysis for key projects, sales opportunities, and new client implementations.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to as subject matter experts in Aladdin security, issuer, and credit data.
- Partner with business analysts and developers in innovation to improve the Aladdin product, build process efficiency and scale, improve data quality, reduce operating risk, and navigate the changing market.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, with preference to business disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics, and technical disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business.
- Basic knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem solving mindset.
- Base knowledge of technical tools such as SQL, Unix, or Python is a plus.