Preferred Experience And Skill Set
- 0-1 years of experience in Data Engineering with good knowledge of technologies like
- Big data
- Cloudera Hadoop
- Spark, Python
- S3, Impala, Hive, Oozie
- SQL Server
- Having knowledge/Experience of Snowflake will be a big advantage
- Good experience in Data mining, management, Administration, Warehousing using complex queries, Stored procedures, functions, Indexes, Job Scheduling.
- Good experience with MSBI tools like SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Knowledge of professional software development & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing & maintenance.
- Strong debugging, monitoring, and diagnosing skills for application development & support.
- Keen eye for performance, security and scalability aspects.
- Coaching and guiding cross-functional team members.
- Strong exposure to automation technologies.
Preferred Qualifications And Pre-Requisite
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly