Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming.
- Ensure database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations, including regulatory aspects.
- Install information systems to guarantee bank wide functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Create methods for compliance of data architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Proactive data lake solutions foreseeing further business challenges.
Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/IIII Institute
Experience: 0-3 years
The desired candidate must have experience with :-
- Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, RDBMS, Redshift, Teradata, Cloud data management, ETL
- Knowledge in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tools
- Preferable hands-on experience of implementing scalable data platforms dealing with streaming and static data for large and complex organizations.
- Good knowledge of data model design techniques including OLTP and Dimensional Modelling