- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field with prior experience of 0-1 year in Data Analytics or related profiles
- Hands on experience in working on MySQl or any other SQL querying language
- Advanced excel skills to generate visualizations and give insights from data
- Knowledge of python or R would be a plus
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and deliver objective results.
- Analyse large datasets to generate insights to optimize credit strategy
- Visualizing complex data and communicating to large variety of audience including senior leadership
The Application deadline closed.