A practice that is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services where you’ll contribute technically to IT Risk and Assurance client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
- Should have understanding and/or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle
- Understanding / working knowledge of one/more of these programming languages/technologies /operating systems/backend technologies like Java/.net/Python/Windows/Linux/Unix etc. and/or data analytics and/or SQL/Oracle/Teradata etc will be of added advantage.
- BE – B. Tech / (IT/Computer Science/Circuit branches)
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs