Please complete your application before Dec 2, 2021. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
The Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is a 24-month program offering training and development to individuals looking to start a career in data analytics.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university graduation and are looking to kick start their career in the field of Analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in a related field, we encourage you to browse our careers website .
Please note that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time opportunity but a chance to upskill yourself through learning and development in your chosen field.
Find more details about apprenticeships and a list of FAQs on g.co/Apprenticeships . For any questions, please contact us on INDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- University Graduate or Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of data analytics experience.
- Experience with tools such as spreadsheet software, email, and word processing software.
- Experience working with computers.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis or passion for working with numbers/patterns.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Effective problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
About The Job
The Data Analytics Apprenticeship is building pipeline for the next generation of Data Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. With this opportunity, you’ll develop working knowledge of essential data analysis skills and have practice using platforms such as spreadsheets, SQL,Tableau and R programming.
While at Google, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from exceptional leaders. An external training partner will also support you during the program. You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations.
- Conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Assess data accurately and identify anomalies.
- Create documents for knowledge sharing.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .