1. Develop data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
2. Describe and manipulate data sets, sources, and structures and develop reports to make data more meaningful to business initiatives, analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and communicate findings
3. Design, develop, and deploy dashboards using Looker, PowerBI/Tableau, Excel, etc.
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Dec’21 and 17th Jan’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.