1. Working on algorithm implementation
2. Supporting actuaries with various analytics like trending, building simple predictive models, etc.
3. Reporting project using charts/tables
4. Engaging in the automation of reports and commentaries
Note: Due to COVID-19, we are currently working from home hence you will be working from home for the same, however in case of upliftment of the lockdown situation this might change, advance notice will be given to you.
Important : Candidates from Delhi/NCR only, graduates of 2020 or 2021 ONLY
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 2nd Dec’21 and 6th Jan’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests