India is one of the top-ranking countries in the field of basic research. Indian Science has come to be regarded as one of the most powerful instruments of growth and development, especially in the emerging scenario and competitive economy. In the wake of the recent developments and the new demands that are being placed on the S&T system, it is necessary for us to embark on some major science projects which have relevance to national needs and which will also be relevant for tomorrow’s technology. The department of science & technology plays a pivotal role in the promotion of science & technology in the country.
1. Coordinating between various data sources of the Government of India
2. Cleaning and preprocessing of data, filling data gaps, and data mining
3. Working on data interpretation and report generation
4. Using basic machine learning tools for finding trends, patterns, and predictive and explorative data analytics
5. Working closely with chief data officer, ministry of science and technology, to explore data-based governance improvement opportunities
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th Nov’21 and 23rd Dec’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.