Springer Nature is seeking a highly motivated Research Analyst for “Customer Insights and Analytics” part of Data, Analytics and Technology Team.
The role performs a variety of data analysis and reporting needs related to Institutional and Commercial customers including customer behaviour, product performance and Market Intelligence. The role will also involve making recommendations about methods and ways of obtaining and analysing data to improve quality and efficiency of data systems.
- Responsible for extraction and cleaning of data
- Creation and production of regular reports (PowerPoint, Word) and
- Analysis on customer behaviour and engagement to help make informed decision
- Facilitating/Conducting data driven market and customer research in an efficient and timely manner and presenting it in report format
- Performs job-related duties as assigned with little to no supervision required
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
Experience: 0 to 1 years of relevant experience
- Secondary research and report making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to drive insights from data
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with quantitative and analytical background (e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Computer Science etc.)