Job Description & Summary
A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients.
Our Analytics Insights team is responsible for serving as a strategic business partner for an assigned customer to identify and pursue new opportunities, conduct market analysis, and prepare revenue projections. You’ll also develop new service offerings and solutions, enhance existing delivery capabilities, and support the delivery of solutions on engagements.
Report Development Experience with SQL
Dashboard and data visualization development experience with one or more of the following BI tools:
- Power BI
Experience in working with large volume of data in the given tool.
Data cleansing, data wrangling and management of datasets using Excel and/or SQL or tools like Alteryx
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling way ideally, consulting or presentation experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Communicating with customers to define requirements, analyze data and identify KPIs.
Must understand the data structures, difference between Joins / Blending, filters, Row-level security implementation, reporting basics, advanced visualizations, parameters, Sets, Extracts, Incremental refreshes, Row-level and table calculations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under minimal supervision.
- Analyzing the data to identify trends and share insights.
- Experience with Alteryx and Alteryx Server is a plus
Solid understanding of ETL process, SQL, good grasp of relational and analytical database management.
- Good knowledge of DW/BI is a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business teams.
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation, documentation skills.
- Open to learn new skills and tools
Educational Qualifications: MCA / BE / Btech
Additional Skills Desired
- Technical : Knowledge on any other ETL tools, Reporting tools and any other RDBMS skills
- Good to have Knowledge in other BI or Data visualization tools like Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, etc will be a plus
- Able to communicate with the users and technical teams
- Worked in an offshore/onsite engagements
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)