Brand Razorpay today is top of mind for any Small & Medium business in India looking for payment solutions. We have had an exciting journey till now and we want to keep pushing our efficiency of acquisition and providing a continuously better experience to the businesses we service. We are looking for a Data Analyst for the marketing team to help analyze data from various channels and help improve effectiveness of the same.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Describe data sets, sources, and structures. Develop reports to make data more meaningful to business initiatives, analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and communicate findings.
- Develop data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights and coming up with innovative solutions to be used by the Marketing Team and Product Team
- Design, develop, and deploy dashboards using Looker, PowerBI/Tableau, Excel, etc.
- Owning the full BI lifecycle from requirements gathering through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases
- Identify repeat processes and assist in process documentation and automation
- Articulate key process flows, manage multiple inputs and priorities.
- Identify various factors and design key product/business metrics
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
Skills and Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or a related quantitative field
- 0-2 years of relevant BI experience
- Preferably worked in an in-house analytics team for a mid-sized startup or analytics consulting firms before
- Expert knowledge of Excel and SQL, Python and Looker (Good to have)
- Basic knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Basic Knowledge about data warehouse design and data mining
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Excel, and any BI tool like Looker/Power BI/Tableau, etc.
- Strong experience in creating data-rich dashboards and data access management.
- A successful history of processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders across multiple functions
- Work experience in Consumer tech/startups would be a plus