About the job
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 20% of new vehicle sales by 2025 across North America and Europe, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Recently listed on the NYSE (CHPT) and supported by $660 million since inception from investors including Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, Rho Capital Partners, BMW i Ventures and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Analyst, Sales Operations
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform data management and analysis for ChargePoint Sales business process in systems and sales tools including process incoming data requests, data inspection and correction of data quality issues.
- Continuously striving for clean data, process, reporting, and system improvements.
- Collaborate with sales operations and business units to document the data definitions, business rules and data flow.
- Responsible for migration activities: cleansing, mapping fields to other objects or systems, data load requests from sales and sales operations teams.
- Perform additional data analyst duties and departmental coverage as assigned.
What You Will Bring To ChargePoint
- Experience working as a Data Analyst supporting sales organizations.
- Experience or knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) .
- Hands-on experience with developing dashboard reports.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, complex high-tech environment.
- Ability to work across time zones in India, Europe, and USA (California)
- High energy and positive problem-solving skills
- Creative, flexible, and proactive to accomplish tasks on schedule.