About the job
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we create!
We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational perfection.
We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases