What You Will Be Doing
- Perform data management and analysis for ChargePoint Sales business process in systems and sales tools including process incoming data requests, data inspection and correction of data quality issues.
- Continuously striving for clean data, process, reporting, and system improvements.
- Collaborate with sales operations and business units to document the data definitions, business rules and data flow.
- Responsible for migration activities: cleansing, mapping fields to other objects or systems, data load requests from sales and sales operations teams.
- Perform additional data analyst duties and departmental coverage as assigned.
What You Will Bring To ChargePoint
- Experience working as a Data Analyst supporting sales organizations.
- Experience or knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) .
- Hands-on experience with developing dashboard reports.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, complex high-tech environment.
- Ability to work across time zones in India, Europe, and USA (California)
- High energy and positive problem-solving skills
- Creative, flexible, and proactive to accomplish tasks on schedule.