Data is at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Customer Success team to help us make informed decisions across Customer Success, Product, Sales & Marketing departments
6 months >> Full-time position open based on performance and review over 6 month period.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to help them with decisions by providing data-driven actionable insights
- Create algorithms to extract meaningful information from large datasets
- Build custom dashboards and reports on KPIs to help CSMs
- Help construct long-term analytics infrastructure to enable internal stakeholders to gather insights independently
- Product mindset – Understand the product and figure out what data is needed to solve the problem at hand
- Hacker mindset – Understand the problem statement and figure out a way to get the job done
- Coding: Ability to write code to clean vast volumes of data (Python preferred)
- SQL & NoSQL Ability to write clean and optimized queriesProficient with MS Excel
- Ability to represent consumable data in a way that can be used to build a story with impactful actionable to transform businesses
- Experience with BI Tools – Bonus!
- We are looking for a final year/ fresh graduates Bachelor’s/Master’s student with a proven track record in previous internships
- Proactive mindset and somebody who is not afraid to own tasks & take on responsibilities