- Designing Business strategies based on data findings and complete implementation and program management
- Conducting primary/secondary research to uncover insights and understand business trends and potential implications for the business.
- Responsible for driving data driven approach to highlight problems and identify opportunities
- Improves performance status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends, recommending actions.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Any other adhoc project and program management as per the business need
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Reporting Skills, Forecasting, Quantitative Diagnosis, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis
- Self-starter with a strong onus on project ownership
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of demonstrating good business judgment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English
- Critical thinking and very detailed oriented
- Must be highly proficient with MS Excel, SQL and other statistical tools
- 0- 2 years of experience in Data or Business Analysis.
The Application deadline closed.