We are looking for a young and focused person to join our team. In this position, you will be able to work closely with our Twitter Sales and Finance teams. If you are an excellent communicator and quick learner with an affinity to numbers and data, we invite you to apply for our Data Analyst position.
- Liaising with Sales and Finance teams via emails on a daily basis to ensure coordination between the teams.
- Maintaining thorough records for all client and internal documents.
- Accurate and timely data entry on our Salesforce CRM.
- Liaising with Sales Admin and Finance team for new/old account creation and updation on the Salesforce system.
- Onboarding of new clients and assisting in the billing process
- Assisting with onboarding documentation as required for updating on the Salesforce system.
- Preparing dashboards and regularly updating internal systems.
- Assist in preparing internal reports as required.
Core And Functional Skills And Knowledge
- 0-2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet programs including Excel and Google Sheets is a must.
- Action and detail-oriented with the ability to work fluently with large datasets.
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with good command over the English language.
- Basic Experience in Data analysis, ETL and BI Platforms.
- Knowledge about databases or SQL/API approaches are a plus.
- Experience in marketing or finance background are a plus.
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills.