Essential Duties And Responsibilities
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- Trainee should take a support/Learner role in analysis of survey questionnaire.
- Surveys include various segments like healthcare, consumer etc.
- Table data for projects of Low to medium complexity.
- Produced cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments& quota targets are accurately represented in data.
- Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy.
- Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And Experience
- Educated to degree level with computers
- Basic Knowledge on any programming language (C,C++ or Java)
- Good Communication Skills & good attitude are must.
- Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of internal data processing systems and other company applications.
- SPSS, Quantum and Python knowledge and experience
Accountability– Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through
Proactive planning and organized approaches to work in order to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must
Demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
Client Focus– Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, builds partnerships, and work well across functions in order
To service internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
Communication Skills– Adjusting accordingly to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences while maintaining
Highest level of abilities in all aspects of communication, written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
Critical Thinking– Understands business strategy and processes while able to applying to local objectives.
Leadership Skills– Ability to model behavior and attributes expected by others.