You will be part of a Sports Operations team, which analyse sport broadcasts and social media. Data is collated to provide an in-depth insight into sponsorship exposure, this is achieved by using advanced image recognition technology and a team of analysts. This data then forms a valuable part of YouGov Sports reports to our global clients. The team provides support to teams in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and APAC.
Alongside other departments, you will be part of a wider Operations team which strives to produce accurate results every time and supports the rest of the company in delivering innovative and robust research solutions.
- Providing expert auditing services for internal clients to aid them in their client relationships
- Auditing automatic detections of sponsors in TV broadcast and Social Media content using our bespoke software.
- Monitoring compliance within TV broadcasts.
- Utilising data collection and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Ensuring that the data/information analysed is error-free and quality checked to a high standard.
- Using experience to liaise with internal clients, advising on best practice and assisting with problem solving.
- Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved.
- To maintain excellent record administration so as to have an accurate log of work carried out as part of the service
- Ensure all requests are accurate and delivered on time
- Looking only for freshers
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently but confident enough to ask questions.
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel