About JLL Technology
We’re JLL Technology part of JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their aspirations by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career leveraging both your technical and real estate knowledge/interest, JLL Technology is the perfect professional home. At JLL Technology, you’ll have a chance to leverage global JLL real estate knowledge and mix it with Technology innovations. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced analytical professional to join our team working on global analytical projects for big accounts.
The person in this role will be working on BI solutions and data management and analytics processes within Real Estate domain.
The role would support projects across data acquisition, exploratory analysis, Insight/ Analysis creation and presenting key findings to project team and stakeholders.
Candidates will work across Data / Statistical tools , problem formulation, insight / model development and visualization / BI tools. Passion for understanding the why is key for successful applicants.
- Understand business and ensures there is integration between business and technology.
- Work closely with the function manager and operations team and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Create report templates and data gathering tools to meet desired future standard
- Data custodian & controller
- Trend analysis and aligning with account management team
- Technology Tools incl Helpdesk – Trending and Analytics
- Deliver output files for reports and dashboards
- Sign off on data roadworthiness
- Facilitate Reporting on compliances
- Seek and collate data for analytics
- Generate MIS and reports as management requirement
- Predictive reporting
- Generate Daily reports, Weekly reports, MMR, QBR, ABR etc. and own the reports.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor or master degree – BI, computer science, IT, econometrics, operations research or statistics preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years past work experience as BI / data analyst required
- Fluent English is a must
- Good SQL knowledge is a must
- Professional experience and passion to further excel in broadly understood BI, including: business & client understanding, business analysis, data visualization, databases, data integration, ETL, advanced analytics, big data
- Good documentation skills.
- Is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
- International work experience will be a plus
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to interpret, visualize and tell the story behind the data
- Able to deliver high-quality work in a timely manner, also under time pressure
- Should have business analysis skills and experience in modeling business processes.