About the job
WELCOME TO OLX AUTOS & OLX GROUP
322M monthly active users; US $1.6 billion in revenue and 18% revenue growth (FY 2021; 36% growth in FY2020); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world (An early investor in Tencent and the owner of StackOverFlow). +30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +10,000 employees representing 81 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that’s why we need your help. Join Us. Shape your career with us.
Part of the OLX Group, with 5,000+ employees and 500+ inspection centers across the Americas, and Asia, OLX Autos manages a truly global car marketplace. OLX Autos is the smart way to sell your car. We offer one-stop solutions that are safe, convenient, and offer guaranteed peace of mind for both buyer and seller.
We are looking for Data Analyst in the sphere of inventory funding and consumer financing. This role involves interacting with multiple stockholders and providing data driven solutions to business problems.
- Develop data processing pipelines for reporting with SQL
- Develop data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
- Build statistical scorecard models to deliver optimum solutions to business problems.
- Perform A/B experiments by gathering appropriate data and statistical analysis.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Physics or a quantitative field.
- Good SQL skills. The job requires writing custom queries to pull data to support hypothesis testing and business requirements.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau and Power BI).
- Proficiency in statistical programming languages such as R or Python
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail.
- Interest in the credit risk and financing models.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are equal opportunities employers.
a Bit More About Us
Discover OLX Autos Inside Out blog here
Discover why you should join OLX Group & OLX Autos now
Check our careers website here.
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin.
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 322 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. Our mission is to shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role. We are committed to building an inclusive culture that seeks out the diverse perspectives and experiences of our people and becomes a company superpower and strategic competitive advantage.