- Our Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis, identifying issues, opportunities, and solutions for our customer experience projects. He/she will be involved in:
- Preparing and analysing survey data with a focus on understanding the drivers of customer delight and dissatisfaction.
- Help educate customer on what they will see in reports / views.
- Along with our team of data scientists and data analysts, you’ll work with our Customer Experience experts to develop best-in-class analysis of their customer data. This position will be responsible for delivering information to support strategic decisions with data-driven insights.
- Support / Conduct survey analysis – rating, text and correlation analysis
- Support / Conduct journey mapping analysis – identify high impact areas of customer journey.
- Support / Conduct Churn analysis
- Support / Conduct ROI analysis for key Customer Experience operational metrics and investments
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree (ideally in Statististics, Econometrics or an MBA) from a prestigious institution is preferrred
- Perform secondary research focusing on Customer experience (CX) topics leveraging internal and external sources, paper and electronic, including web based and online databases
- Retrieve, synthesize, package and present secondary research findings according to the needs of the customer. This requires Advanced experience with spread-sheet based analysis and Strong math/statistics skills
- Identify new sources of relevant customer focused metrics and benchmarks
- Knowledge of major industry segments, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and financial services (business acumen, key players, and overall market trends), and technologies (overall information technology and network trends), as well as a thorough understanding of pertinent specialty sources
- Conduct secondary research with a geographic focus and the ability to clearly demonstrate comparisons between different markets
- Produce outstanding presentations and effectively communicate results both internally and externally during meetings
- Data analysts must be able to read and analyse a variety of different types of data in order to reach conclusions
- Data analysts are frequently asked to present their findings or translate data into a readable format. You must be able to write and speak clearly in order to communicate complex ideas
- Data analysts must be able to look at the trends and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings. You’ll need to identify alternate interpretations, follow on questions to pursue, and recommendations on how to do so
- Data Analyst will have responsiblities of various customer experience survey analysis and reporting
- Willingness to learn new tools, technologies
Tools must have:
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced skill in data story telling using Microsoft Power Point
Tools good to have:
- Python/R for data manipulation
- Qualtrics survey management and analysis
- Survey Monkey survey management and analysis
- Power BI for data visualization and dashboards
- Tableau for data visualization and dashboards
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.