Finance | Delhi, India
Your goal – to improve the education process and better the lives of students — through content production.
Chegg’s culture celebrates leadership at all levels and does not discriminate based on job descriptions or titles. The culture is open, with our “fast feedback” system implemented to encourage transparency. You will be given latitude to drive and stretch to deliver mutual goals.
The Role: Content Lead
A Content Lead plays main role in content processing in the Finance department by optimally utilizing the resources
The candidate must be:
- Strong in Oral and Written Communication Skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Hands on experience in Computer and MS Office Tools
- Goal-oriented attitude and process optimization skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have a passion to work in a challenging work environment
- Team handling skills
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts and week-offs as per business requirements
- Key responsible person for a group of subject matter experts to deliver quality content.
- Act as a central point of contact for the respective subject specific in-house experts. Coordinate, supervise, motivate and manage the team for continued overall quality & efficiency improvement.
- Motivate & drive effectively each expert in the team to achieve their individual goals successfully.
- Thorough knowledge in all processes/activity guidelines and able to clarify any sort of queries from In-house/external experts.
- Keep tracking & maintain effectively the progress/performance of all projects/activities time to time and should be able to summarize & share the overall report to the respective key persons in the SME Content Operations.
- Responsible to drive the team dynamically among all the activities as per daily/weekly/monthly priorities & expectations.
- Must possess required planning and implementation skills to complete the content backlog as per timelines.
- Responsible for effective utilization of experts’ time on core activities. Ability to engage subject specific experts effectively in 24/7 staffing model round the clock to meet the students’ requirement.
- Able to figure out skillset gaps of the team as per business needs and responsible to organize training sessions to improve skillset of individual team members in the department.
- Responsible to create awareness on requirements of job roles and equally responsible to challenge individuals healthily in a competitive environment.
- Should have enough data analysis skills to manage projects/activities/expert’s data effectively.
- Responsible to drive the Quality Checks effectively in the team to make sure that quality of content/individuals quality should be as expected.
- Ability to lead a group of experts with required effective written and oral communication skills.
- Accountable for all content initiatives to drive the team for maximum throughput with the expected quality.
- Proactive enough to participate in content discussions with a holistic understanding of the context of the discussion.
- Should have ability to drive individuals in the team as per their role specific expectations.
- Responsible for continued assessment of individual’s and team’s performance.
- Timely update on daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Responsible to publish the qualified content to live website with minimal delay.
- Ability to test the candidates in hiring process to get the right talent as per the department requirements.
- Strong in majority of the core subjects related to Finance to assess & help individuals on subject areas.
- Responsible to create/review content in the specified subject department across all the activities.
- The candidate must be from any of the following backgrounds i.e. MBA in Finance/ M.Com/CA/CWA/CMA/CFA
- Any candidate with CA/CWA/CMA/CFA intermediate can also apply.