1. Analyze the content creation requirements shared by clients
2. Create MCQs for the following: library & hiring challenges
3. Create tests for various clients
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Dec’21 and 17th Jan’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in CSE
- Should have strong knowledge on operating systems, computer networks, and SQL
- Should know at least one programming language (C, C++, Python3, or Java
- Should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Should have a learning attitude and be open to feedback
HackerEarth is an AI-powered, developer assessment software that helps in measuring a developer’s skills accurately through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessments that allows companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure a developer’s performance.
Additionally, HackerEarth has a community version of the product that is used by developers across the globe to assess their coding skills, become better at it, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online contests/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M+ developers.