Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization. Job description: JOB SUMMARY
Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP Close:
- Ownership of Accounting & Reporting for specific processes for Accenture North America Company Codes in compliance with corporate policies and processes.
- Ensure adequacy/effectiveness of Financial controls both at Operational and Process levels.
- Ensure sufficient input and support for the Leads/Managers for Month End/other period closings related activities & Controllership initiatives working in multiple time zones
Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes (as key member) with wing to wing understanding of the entire process extending complete support to the next lead level.
- Good understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet movements
- Financial accounting knowledge with sound understanding of GAAP
- Ability to work with tight deadlines. Demonstrate established competency in planning and organizing – needs to be a well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Support in compliances like the Sarbanes Oxley Internal Controls
- Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process-enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all operational aspects of the team.
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively individually as well as part of a team
Qualified CA / ICWA with relevant exposure. Should have good understanding of international GAAP accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account and Balance Sheet.
Understands and working knowledge of SAP FI module is preferred else at least some ERP knowledge is required
- MS office (must), Blackline, VBA, MS Access skills and Excel macros (an added advantage)
Accountancy qualification preferably a Chartered Accountant / Strong experienced Commerce Graduate