About the job
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Auctm is the ultimate analytics and business management platform for real estate teams in the US, designed to help them grow their business using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Sales analytics has been proven to drive massive improvement in performance. The US Real Estate market is one of the biggest asset classes in the World and represents $100B made in commissions annually. This presents a significant opportunity to build a novel Vertical SaaS solution focused on thousands of SMBs with Real Estate Brokers and Agents working as high-performance sales teams.
Operations are the linchpin of the wheel that is Auctm. You will be owning the entire implementation + engagement operations for your client by coordinating with different teams.
You will help in driving maximum results for your clients and achieve company goals. Opportunities to strategize and solve new challenges will be aplenty.
- You’ll be directly responsible for setting up and onboarding new accounts on Auctm.
- Assist client’s team and other internal teams. You will be assisting the CS team to make sure all the SLA’s are delivered.
- End to end Key Metrics tracking. You’ll have to fall in love with SLAs & KPIs for the accounts you lead.
- Analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and take appropriate actions based on the findings.
- You will also work closely with the Data/ Business Analyst team to find insights.
- Communication will be at the heart of your role.
- You’ll be communicating/ collaborating with your client and Internal teams.
- Coordinate with the sales and CS team to provide support to businesses and interface with clients.
- You love great processes and got so excited after reading this that you decided to buy this in the future.
- You consider yourself a pro on spreadsheets and already know/plan to learn SQL in the near future.
- You went through our website & deck and got so excited about the idea that you want to interview today and join asap; possibly tomorrow 😉
- You have done enough research on general Startup Work Culture & SquadStack Work Culture and are excited to be part of the same.
- You are a manager of one.
- Team Player
- You have got 0.5 – 2 years of relevant work experience. Extra points for past startup experience
- Compensation -> 4L – 5L
- Location: We are a remote-first/ hybrid organization inviting applicants from all over India.
- Joining Date: Asap 🙂
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves 💤
- Freedom and Responsibility 🦅
- Entrepreneurial Team 💪
- Exponential Growth 📈
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) 😌
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️🏖️