SuprDaily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 million from Swiggy, the team is scaling its unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 million households every single day. Y Combinator is one of the top American seed accelerators and its portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit, and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in SuprDaily is a part of its core strategy to expand the reach of the consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
1. Build datasets to allow business teams to analyze existing data, and build custom reports on their own #fact_tables #flat_tables #star_schema
2. Build data visibility for new product/business initiatives, where it’s harder for business teams to build reports on their own #csat_trend #forecast_accuracy #AB_expt
3. Build visibility dashboards from fact tables, with mostly simple charts
4. Deep dive on data upon instruction from our analysts
What you get :
1. Monthly stipend
2. Lots of gyan (value-adding & non-value adding) from analytics, product, engineering & business teams
3. Opportunity to make more friends
4. Office snacks (fingers crossed if the office reopens before your internship ends)
5. PPO, if you are fun to work with
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Oct’21 and 17th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Sufficiently skilled in SQL
- Able to debug SQL problems and work with many tables
- Show enthusiasm and a self-starter, should not need a lot of follow-ups
- You’re obsessed with code-readability and have tried to inculcate coding best practices in some of my teams too
- Show enthusiasm to learn and grow