About the Company
Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading. Since launch, Bijak has expanded across 27 states/UT, 900 regions, and 110+ commodities. We currently have a team of 200+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory.
Values we appreciate
- First-principles – Independently being able to formulate a particular problem & coming up with a solution based on first principles thinking
- Grit – Showing resilience & courage during tough times to tackle any mammoth problem
- Native capability – Having a high standard of native capability in their area of expertise
- Humility – We welcome candidates who are grounded and humble with our various stakeholders
- Hunger – Always looking to refine their skill-set, knowledge, and network for the dual betterment of their career and company
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Great at Excel and Data Analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA which has been completed or completing in 2021
- Good Aptitude and problem solving ability
- Able to take initiative and drive things end to end
- Attitude to learn.