- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and processes.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Capture the inventory of data sources, dashboards, measurements, and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
Who You Are
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong in Analytics, Data analysis and Problem solving