- Business Planning & Budgeting – Understanding core business levers and creating bottom up weekly/ monthly/ quarterly plan.
- Tracking performance against plan through analytical review and trend analysis and providing performance insights.
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand their processes and metrics and improving their efficiency.
- Solving targeted business pain points and providing expertise in data analysis and business intelligence
- Responsible for large data crunching.
KRAs of the role
- Drive targets with business teams
- Metrics & dashboard creation through large data crunching
- Number to story – Analyse the numbers and come out with reasoning.
- Data Driven/ Analytical: Solve business problems by analysing large volumes of data
- Stakeholder Management: Proactive coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional integration: Coordinate with internal teams to understand their processes and metrics and provide solutions to increase efficiency
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate thoughts clearly and effectively.
- Should possess basic project management skills
- Should have 0-3 years experience; preferably working for analytics companies or in FinTech/NBFC domain
- Hands on experience with SQL, R, Python
- Qualification required: BTech (Tier-1 college)/BSc (IISC)/Mathematical or Numerical UG Degree