About the role
At Darwinbox, any Business Analyst (BA)’s day-to-day work is broadly split into four categories – research, recommendation, orchestration, and execution. The BAs work closely with the co-founders and business leadership along these lines.
Once you join, you will be aligned to one of the following tracks –
Product Strategy and Operations –
- Research – Develop a comprehensive point-of-view on specific product verticals via competitor benchmarking, customer research and other secondary research around best practices/industry trends. This research aids the firm’s product strategy.
- Orchestration – Create activity dashboards, status reports, drive operational cadence, and, orchestrate all the activities from initial design through development, testing, deployment, and delivery.
- to ensure success delivery against the plan of action.
- Execution – Create detailed pre-release and post-release documentation, and enable robust quality control for product verticals that you’ll work on.
- Recommendation/Analysis – Build a strong expertise on relevant product verticals; provide analysis and recommendations on an ongoing basis for strategic and operational improvements.
Global Strategy and Business Operations –
- Research – Develop a comprehensive view-point on potential markets from an economic, cultural, sales, competitive, product, and people perspective. This research aids the firm’s global expansion strategy.
- Orchestration – Orchestrate all the business activities and align functional teams to launch a new market and scale it from zero-to-one.
- Execution – Do hypothesis testing, lead small-scale A/B tests that have a non-linear impact, and can be scaled if successful. Document learnings for benefit of the extended teams.
- Recommendation/Analysis – Build a strong expertise on the relevant markets; provide analysis and recommendations on an ongoing basis for accelerating the go-to-market fit, product-market-fit, and building a local team.
Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) –
- Research – Enable DevSecOps team with high quality research as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Orchestration – Enable internal audits for standards like ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2. Align stakeholders and team for successful audits.
- Execution –
- Build a strong expertise on information security processes, systems, and standards. Develop documentation for internal and external reference.
- Advise customers as needed during audits and other evaluations. Resolve their queries and lay down the direction for any investments/work needed in line with the customer requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Working professionals with 1-2 years of work experience in high-growth startups, consulting, or analytics firms can apply. Prior experience in enterprise software/SaaS businesses will be an added advantage.
- Undergraduate (BTech/BBA/BCom, etc.) freshers can apply as well.
- You will thrive in this role and Darwinbox if you are –
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mentality –
- will show resilience in an environment of ambiguity
- take complete ownership of initiatives assigned to you
- stretch yourself, and go above and beyond the call of duty to learn, grow, and leave an impact
- come up with out-of-the-box ideas and solutions
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- Analytical and have a love for data/logic –
- with demonstrated ability to structure complex problems
- diagnose issues
- and, make recommendations
- A people’s person who can communicate well and get along with external and internal stakeholders to “get things done”