About the job
Enverus! Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Business Analyst to join our International Operations team in Bangalore, India. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Research on US onshore E&P companies
- Identify stealth transactions
- Keep the M&A database updated with stealth transaction
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Education: BE/B. Tech – Any specialization with minimum 8 CGPA/ 75 percent throughout the academics
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication and comprehension skill
- Expertise in Excel and Power point presentation is advantageous