Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
This Analyst will also provide sighted assistance and support to a Sales Representative. Computer assistance is needed to execute commands that are inaccessible with visual aid software.
- Transcribe and describe inaccessible content e. g. PPT, Word, Excel, text and/or tables pasted as images, into textual content.
- Orient employee to large complex files with multiple tabs and data regions. Locate and download data and documents.
- Review and adjust documents to ensure visual appeal and orientation.
- Utilize Linkedin Sales Navigator and other internal tools to build, edit, and cross-reference relevant prospecting lists to be used by the sales team
- Utilize Zoom Info to pull contact information reports from selected accounts to be used by the sales team
- Work with members of the sales team to maintain accurate ‘target contact’ reporting by assisting in reviewing target contact prospecting activities
Some of the Other responsibilities are mentioned below
· Administers Oracle Digital specific tools licenses to support North America Applications Sales teams
· Communicate Oracle Business Practices to sales teams
· Support Operations teams with data collection, input, upload and validation processes
· Support Sales and Operations teams with communication and maintenance of Sales leader reporting
· Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures
· This position can work remotely, in-office and/or a mix of both, depending on proximity to an Oracle office
Experience & Required Skills:
· Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet and other analytic tools and solutions is preferred
· Follow-through skills necessary to get tasks completed, on-time with data errors/omissions corrected
· Takes ownership of tasks and deliver to deadlines
· Self-starter, who takes initiative to quickly learn new processes and business flows
· Attention to detail is critical
· Creative problem solver that is Innovative, resourceful, thinks outside of the box, with a passion for delivering business improvements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with Operations and Sales teams
- BA/BS in a critical thinking or quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Engineering, and Math