Are you a Bangalore based who has basic knowledge on Business Intelligence, who wants to work (remotely for the moment and but be mainly office based in the future) to provide consulting services with Pythian to a global client base? Do you have knowledge in SQL , An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving ? If you have a passion for data and solving complex problems then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for analyzing data that is used by a business or organization to supports decision-making.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in a relevant field
- SQL Knowledge is a must have.
- Basics scripting skills (Python or Bash scripting) is preferred but optional.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or similar BI tools) is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Python, Scala or any programming language supported by Spark is nice to have.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Clear attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude and love working with a team.
- Have a strong sense of ownership.
- Be highly motivated, independent and results-oriented.
- Capability to work under tight deadlines.
What do you get in return?
- Competitive total rewards package including a bonus
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from your home when you need to!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours ; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 300 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you live in Bangalore, India; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in their country of residence permanently– Pythian will not relocate, sponsor, or file petitions of any kind on behalf of a foreign worker to gain a work visa, become a permanent resident based on a permanent job offer, or to otherwise obtain authorization to work.
No recruitment agencies