- Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.
- Contribute to delivery of high-quality configured system or code
- Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies and procedures
- Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
- Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
- Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
- Regularly uses company’s global knowledge systems
- Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organizational growth.
- Meet or exceed defined levels of productivity
- Acquire expected competency levels within defined timelines
Skills and Competencies
- Skills Required : SQL (2000 &2008) , crystal report and BOBJ
- Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
- Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment.
- Ability to learn the domain quickly.
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm towards IQVIA’s goals and objectives
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Development preferably work experience in clinical domain
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.