Finance & Accounting, a core function of a business that requires talents to manage business accounting from its basic entry to analytical process upto sophisticated financial reporting. We require people with career development-oriented to join this profession
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, reporting and analysis
• Financial reporting in reporting tools such as Hyperion or One Stream
• Dashboard and report preparation, presentation and PNL excel modelling
• Interaction and present with onshore stakeholders
We are looking for
1) 0 to 3+ years’ experience in FP&A profile – budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, reporting and analysis.
2 ) Very strong experience in report preparation using Power BI, Advanced Excel – complex formulas, pivots, conditional formatting, graphs and charts preparation etc.
3) Hands on experience in FP&A reporting tools such as Tera data, Hyperion or One Stream Good understanding in dashboard and report preparation, presentation and PNL excel modelling.
4) Strong communication and aptitude skills to interact and present with onshore stakeholders.Ready to work in UK shift .Willingness to work in stretched hours during month end reporting cycle.Eye for detail and accuracy.