- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data from our customers to create models that can generate business insights
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms to analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development marketing techniques business strategies etc
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback on FAST goals of reportees
Measures Of Outcomes
- Number of business processes changed due to vital analysis.
- Models applied to Business Problems
- Number of Business Intelligent Dashboards developed
- Number of productivity standards defined for project
- Number of mandatory trainings completed
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Expertise in machine learning techniques and creating algorithms.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts figures and number crunching.
- Communication Skills: Communicate effectively with a diverse population at various organization levels with the right level of detail.
- Critical Thinking: Data Analysts must look at numbers trends and data and come up with new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Making sure to be vigilant in the analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Mathematical Skills to estimate numerical data.
- Work in a team environment
- Proactively ask for and offer help