- Perform the full range of predictive/advanced analytics and data science methodologies,
techniques and outputs associated with the area of expertise
- Extract, manipulate, analyze & interpret data from various corporate data sources developing
advanced analytic solutions, deriving key observations, findings, insights, and formulating
- Generate clearly understood and intuitive data science / advanced analytics outputs
- Participate in best practice sharing and communication platform for advancement of the
data science discipline
- Comply with established Service Level Agreements to ensure timely, high quality deliverables
with value-add recommendations, clearly articulated key findings and observations
- Collaborate and help other data scientists
- Present impact, insights, outcomes & recommendations to key business partners and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics, or similar degree
- 0-3 years of experience in data science in a digitally advanced industry focusing on strategic initiatives, marketing and/or operations
- Knowledge of best-in-class analytic software tools and languages: Python, SQL, R, SAS, Tableau, Excel etc.
- Basic understanding in statistical methods, statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining techniques.
- Basic proficiency in SQL, Excel (advanced functions & pivots), and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of best-in-class technology “big data” platforms and cloud based technology and experience with ML engineering is a plus.
- Strong Critical thinking skills to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problems
- Ability to translate/communicate complex analytical/statistical/mathematical concepts with non-technical audience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as presentation skills