About the job
Position at Spiceworks
Who we are: Are you someone who dives headfirst into data and loves discovering patterns and insights? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative and challenging environment, where you have the chance to evolve your findings into products that impact the way millions of technology professionals do their jobs? If so, Spiceworks Ziff Davis might have the role for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Sales management teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Draw out key business insights and provide actionable recommendations
- Develop graphs/dashboards/metrics from raw data for both ad-hoc and reoccurring requests
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for accessing and analyzing data using Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, BigQuery or other tools as necessary
- Craft compelling (but easily understood) stories and presentations to help make decisions
- Develop self-service reporting for long term support of internal business units and external client needs
- Requirements gathering and defining business needs for data collection and analysis
What does it take to do this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or quantitative field
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with knowledge and experience in analytic techniques and statistics
- Experience working intimately with product owners, development teams, and upper level E-Staff
- Exposure to data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge
- In terms of logistics, all interviews will take place over phone or video due to the coronavirus**
Spiceworks Ziff Davis is a safe, inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds and walks of life. We strongly encourage you to apply if you are from a marginalized or underrepresented group, particularly in the technology industry. Some candidates may see a long list of job requirements and feel discouraged because they don’t match every single bullet point – we suggest, please apply anyway.
Work From Anywhere
We’re flexible on location wherever possible – we are a Work From Anywhere company. We don’t believe in a “perfect” candidate because we believe in our core value, “Evolve and Adapt Quickly”. If you believe this is a role that you’ll be excited to work in every day, want to be a part of a culture like ours, and will be relentless about pushing boundaries to succeed, please apply.
Who we are: Spiceworks Ziff Davis (SWZD) is a trusted global marketplace that connects technology buyers and sellers with the most actionable and precise intent data. We are uniquely positioned to offer tech brands unmatched visibility into accounts that are truly in-market, by leveraging our scale, quality and diversity of intent data. With unparalleled access to the world’s most influential technology buyers through a combination of first-party (Community, Tools, Editorial) and third-party intent data, SWZD is a leader in intent-backed, intelligent, omnichannel marketing.