In 2014, what started as India’s first payment gateway built for Startups is now one of India’s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $3 Bn valuation and the single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking, helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse data from multiple sources to identify discrepancies, spot patterns, and
- eliminate suspicion
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and present results
- effectively to key stakeholders.
- Identify various factors and design key metrics and Design/ maintain various
- types of dashboards
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- Comfortable with solving unstructured problems and coming up with innovative
- Build tools internally for operational optimisation and improve efficiency
- 1-2 years of experience in Business/Product analytics
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Mandatory Skills : SQL/MySQL, Excel Optional Skills: Python, Looker, Tableau
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Basic knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms is desirable
- Preferably worked in an in-house analytics team for a digital lending firm or projects.