About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY GDS Job Description
Job Title: Associate Analyst Location: Gurgaon/Kochi Reports to (Job Title): Lead Analyst
About EY Global Delivery Services
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans across geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
GDS team is around 30,000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy. With clear vision for the future and commitment to develop outstanding leaders, EY will enable you to nurture your career by providing collaborative, innovative and enriched environment through cross border and cross-cultural work experience.
Know Your Business Vertical
- Enablement Services is a fast growing vertical in EY GDS
- GDS RMS takes care of various Independence policies & procedures, works with global clients
- Industry leader in robotics process automation, process efficiency and transformation
- Quality of work and diversified role are the key focus
- Focus on individual’s career through constructive feedback environment
- Driving specific initiatives on bringing gender parity in workforce
About Your Role in GDS:
- You would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Independence issues.
- Your role will include interpreting GDS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on the firm guidance.
- Your other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work papers are subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and GDS personnel.
- Your client responsibilities include understanding client’s business & requirements, Service level agreement (SLA) of the process and quality parameters.
- You will be part of project team involved in regular client connects and driving exceptional client service.
- You are required to work as team player to foster team work and helps in delivering high quality outputs.
Benefits And Flexibilities
- EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges.
You are expected to have below mentioned skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Proficiency in MS office tools – Excel, Access, Power point, Word
- Understanding of companies (subsidiaries, sister concerns etc.)
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Strong domain knowledge of various products of financial markets and understands financial terms
- Able to work with various regions and understand regional nuisances
Post Graduate preferably MBA
0 to 6 months of relevant experience
Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and may vary depending on the geographical location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.