About the job
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- Written and verbal fluency in German (regular interaction required with German counterparts). Previous work exp preferred.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- IT Skills – experience of using MS Office PC based system – Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows-based PC.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What We Look For
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
What Working At EY Offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.