About the job
Who We Are Looking For
The SSGA Global Funds Management team member will be responsible to manage the Valuations & Pricing oversight of various funds.
We are looking for someone with good time management and organizational skills, flexible, open mindset to work on multiple deliverables concurrently.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Valuations / Pricing Apprentice (Trainee) you will be responsible for :
- Valuation Services: Validating Traded Security prices on a daily basis (Fixed income/Bond/Equity/Derivative).
- Pricing: Exposure to research of Pricing of Fixed income, Equities Securities using Bloomberg, IDC and other vendor sources.
- Security Classification: Classify securities on Annova as per their Asset classes along with country/sector using various data vendors.
- Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audits.
- Review securities stale prices.
- Coordinate with the Onshore SME for any data discrepancy issues or client escalations that needs additional support and guidance.
- Take ownership in following the audit & Quality controls.
- Proactively work towards efficiency, Be Flexible and adaptable as per the business requirements
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role :
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Skilled in the use of various vendors like Bloomberg/Interactive data
- Strong critical, Innovative thinking and analytical skills; results driven with ability to solve problems
- Proficiency to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate in Finance/ PG Level preferably MBA in Finance from a recognized Institute.
- Additional financial certificates will be value added.