Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About:
Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers!
By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time.
You’ll also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from HBC U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
As a Trainee, Item Data Analyst, you’ll be performing the below tasks –
Purchase Order and Item Creation-
- Setup Item Master Data in HBC internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
Who You Are:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task are desired traits
- Detail oriented with good organizational and clerical skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- He/she will possess average communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines and routine problem solving with a willingness to learn
You also have:
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- University or college degree